Enjoy your first 2-weeks for $29.
Unlimited access to 30+ classes a week.
Your strength, flexibility and relaxation will grow with each class you take. Experience improved health and vitality at any age. We are happy you have found us!
1. Arrive 10-15 minutes early to meet the teacher and get aquainted with our eco-friendly studio.
2. Speak to the teacher about any special needs you may have so they can guide you appropriately.
3. Wear comfortable clothing that breathes, and is good for movement and stretching.
4. Stay hydrated by drinking clear fluids; however avoid eating 90 minutes before class.
5. Master the basic poses first so you create a stable foundation then explore the more challenging poses.
6. Remember if you haven’t stretched or engaged certain muscles in years that it will take time for your body to build and open. However, a commited yoga practioner who takes 2-5 classes a week will improve much more quickly than those with irregular practices. Stay connected to your body so you can make wise and compassionate decisions in how far you go in each posture. Your body thanks you.
7. Yoga is not the Olympics- do not compare yourself to other students because there are no metals offered!
8. Forget “no pain, no gain”, you may feel stretching sensations and the engagement of muscles but no pain.
9. Enjoy the process~ yoga is a wonderful journey.
With these quick tips you have taken your first step toward a powerful and healing yoga practice.
View our Class Schedule.
See you on the mat~
founder of YMS