Join us for your 1st Month of Unlimited Yoga for $49. With 30+ classes a week, you will discover that your strength, flexibility, focus and relaxation will grow with each class you take. Experience peak health and vibrancy at any age. We are happy you have found us!
1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to meet the teacher and get aquainted with our eco-friendly studio.
2. Inform the teacher of any special needs you may have so they can guide you appropriately during class.
3. Wear comfortable clothing that breathes, and is good for movement and stretching.
4. Stay hydrated by drinking clear fluids; however avoid eating 90 minutes before class.
5. Master the basic poses first so you create a stable foundation then explore the more challenging poses. The instructor can help you adapt the poses to suite your needs.
6. Remember if you haven’t stretched or engaged certain muscles in years that it will take time for your body to build and open. However, a commited yoga practioner who takes 2-5 classes a week will improve much more quickly than those with irregular practices. Stay connected to your body so you can make wise and compassionate decisions in how far you go in each posture. Your body thanks you.
7. Yoga is not the Olympics- do not compare your pose to that of another student. Yoga is about turning inside and listening to your own body.
8. Forget “no pain, no gain”, you may feel stretching sensations and the engagement of muscles but no pain.
9. Enjoy the process~ yoga is a colorful journey.
With these quick tips you have taken your first step toward a powerful and healing yoga practice.
Check our easy-view Class Schedule online!
Teachers of YMS